Sunday, July 05, 2009

Sending CMs

Based on all the emails I've received, the only cases right now of one team needing a CM from another are the following:
Pigs need CM from Bees
Pigs need CM from Zaps
Snakes need CM from Zaps
Snakes need CM from Nads

I'm sure there are more, with the Nads emailing that he knows he has other CMs to get sent out. Let me know if you are in need of instructions from anyone.

Rather than handing out demerits right now, I'm going to delay the deadline until the All Star Game - unless the consensus is that that would be breaking the rules. Get your stuff taken care of. I know we all go through busy, overwhelming times every once in awhile... but you've had since the middle of March to get this taken care of.

1 comment:

The Chief said...

Tweeners and Bees! Let me hear from you!