Sunday, July 19, 2009

Envy Poll

If you could have any hitter and any pitcher in baseball on your team right now - not counting guys you already have - who would you select? Keep your team's needs in mind. I'll go first...

Hitter - My team for next year needs pretty much everything except first base. And even though Hanley Ramirez would be tempting, give me Joe Mauer.

Pitcher - Lots of good ones out there, but I think I'd give Tim Lincecum a slight edge over Dan Haren and Zach Greinke.

Who would you take?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

PUJOLS AND BROXTON FOR THE SNAKES

DrillerDude said...

Justin Upton and Adam Lind for Drillers

Norm said...

Willie Mays and Sandy Koufax couldn't rescue the '09 Tweeners. Looking to next year, I would be glad to have Pujols and Lincecum. If I had to select guys not previously "drafted" in this poll, I'd settle for Hanley Ramirez and Zach Greinke.

DVs said...

Pitcher -Clayton Kershaw
Hitter- Miguel Cabrera

The HEAD INMATE said...

Given the needs of the Inmates: 1) pitching and 2) infield defense w/OB%, I'd have to say Lincecum and Pedroia.

Daniel Cabrera said...

The Inmates would take Pedroia? This makes me chuckle a little.

The Chief said...

Haren and Pujols with a close call for Greinke and Mauer

Anonymous said...

Pujols for certain.
And Lincecum for the pitcher.
FFT's