4. Fungoes (The Fungi and Oilers tied, but the Fungoes pick #4 based on their 2-8 record in head to head games.)
9-10. To be determined from among Wahoos/Buckeyes/Inmates
As for the playoff pairings, we need to get the Inmate/Buckeye series AND the Driller/DV 1 game playoff completed. All we know for sure right now is this:
- The Killer Bees will have the #1 seed and a first round bye.
- The Sidewinders will be the #5 seed and start on the road in round one.
- The Rhinos will host a first round series.
In the big Inmate/Buckeye series, the Inmates need to win 7; the Buckeyes must win 8 to advance. Thankfully, they cannot end tied. The winner will be either seed #3 or #4 and host a first round series.
Remember to complete your stats and send them to the Chief. They are due by Thanksgiving weekend, but I bet he wouldn't mind them earlier.
If you are missing stats/game files from anybody, check with them ASAP. Let me know if there's a hold up anywhere.
* A 14 game sweep by the Buckeyes or Inmates would foul up a couple of seemingly sure things, but the odds are pretty much against that. Still, if I don't point it out, some other asshole will.