Thursday, October 16, 2008

Self-Jinxiating

I bet Boston fans wish I had put up this latest poll earlier.

I put this poll up during the 7th inning stretch of game 5. The Rays were up 7-0, people were streaming out of Fenway... And I decided to see what kind of influence I, the Pigman, could have on a game being played so far away.

So I put up the poll. The Sox score 4 in the 7th, 3 in the 8th, and get a 2-out, walk off run in the 9th. All because I put up a poll asking you to select the World Series winner between the Rays and Phillies.

This is why I could never watch a Maddux game and why I still can't watch my players on tv. I have that kind of power. It's scary. Mrs. Pig just doesn't understand. Well, she understands that I'm scary, but she doesn't understand the kind of influence I can have.

I need to find a way to make money off of this curse gift.

No comments: