Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Posting Comments

I have no problem with any of you posting comments, but there are some of guidelines...

1. Don't be anonymous. Own up to your comments. An occasional comment will come from a fictitious name (or from a MLB player's name or something like that), which is fine as long as the comment isn't incendiary.

2. Don't call any of us by our real name. Pigman is fine. Beeboy... Snakeman... The HEAD INMATE... and so on. But not our real names, please. I don't think I have violated this in the past, and if I have, I apologize.

3. And while we often write stuff on here that is rude, crude, and unacceptable, I will delete any racist comments. Ditto anything political. This is not the forum for that.

3 comments:

The HEAD INMATE said...

I thought The HEAD INMATE was my real name...

Fungoes said...

Is it then, ok, to say "GoNads?"

DrillerDude said...

What did I miss?