At the end of games on Labor Day...
1-2. FFTs and Warpigs - 480 wins - We have the same six teams. The only current division leader we didn't take was the Tigers (We took the ChiSox). The tie breaker is: How many games will ARod play? FFT pick: 77. My pick: 110. Games played so far: 102.
3. Killer Bees - 458 - Bees DID take the Tigers, but the Cubs and Mets are holding him back right now. They'll need to get hot for him to catch up.
4. Pastas - 457 - Red Sox and Cubs need to get hot.
5. Inmates - 454 - Needs wins from the Red Sox, Twins, and Brewers.
6. Tweeners - 452 - Twins, Mets, and Cubs are the key.
7. DVs - 448 - Took the Indians. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
8. Fungoes - 442 - Red Sox, Mets, and Cubs need to win.
9. Buckeyes - 437 - The A's. Enough said.
10. Sidewinders - 436 - Has a different team than the leaders in 5 of the 6 divisions, so it's possible he could make a run.
11. Drillers - 432 - Needs hot finishes from the Rays, Twins, Mets, and Brewers.
12. Nads - 431 - The only team to take the Rangers, but it's the D-Back pick that killed him.
13. SuperGoofs - 416 - Pirates? Really? And the Padres? And STILL not in last place? Wow.
14. Rhinos - 415 - A's and Rays did him in.
15. Wahoos - 407 - Indians... A's... D-Backs... At least he picked the Phillies
16. Mavs - 401 - A's and D-Backs with no division leaders.