Friday, January 23, 2009

Rosters and Draft Picks

Just a reminder, you can see current NASOMA Rosters by clicking on the link on the NASOMA home page. At the bottom of each roster is a list of draft picks owned by each team.

There is also a Draft Grid link on the homepage. It is current.

I'll add a link so you can download a printable version of both pages.

If you see any mistakes on either page, let me know, and I'll get it fixed.

Please feel free to update your roster by making any definite cuts. The sooner the better. Just email me the changes, and I'll take care of it. Cuts you make now are not binding, but it helps clean up the roster page to get rid of the dogs.

Thanks,
Pigman

1 comment:

Patrick Shannon said...

The Tweeners, Zaps, and Fungoes have updated their rosters by announcing some cuts. You can too!!!