Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Feedback Request

I need some feedback from you guys. Please reply to these questions either in the comment box or in an email to me.

1. Do you visit the NASOMA website very often?

2. What can I change or add to the website that would make you want to visit it more often? Right now, the only thing I change on a regular basis is the Standings Page.

3. Do you visit Big Innings very often?

4. What suggestions do you have to make Big Innings better?

Thanks for your help,
Pigman

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Inmates visit the website (and Big Innings) multiple times daily.

We enjoy the update information in BI.

More naked women would make things better.

The Chief said...

Wahoos visit big innings multiple times daily. More posts, even if it seems like "rambling" or even something not totally baseball related would be cool.
We visit the web site every couple days. For sure if I know there is an updated record.

Anonymous said...

Visit every day, mostly for Big Innings.


"More naked women would make things better."

^^This^^

dd

Anonymous said...

I visit them both at least daily through the week. I would not change a thing. DV and I were talking last night about the way the website and BI have rejuvenated the league.
SSWS

Norm said...

I try to visit the web site every day, but don't always make it. When I do, I always check out Big Innings. It's all good. Thanks Rick.

Anonymous said...

Fungoes visit at least once a day. Great content. You need to fix the Fungoes record though! We should have a winning record!

Fungoes