This is where we stand:
- The Pigs will have the #1 seed and a first round bye.
- The Zaps will either be the #2 or #3 seed.
- The Snakes will either be the #3 or #4 seed. They cannot get a bye, but according to the Snakeman, "Playing the Wahoos or Goofs is like getting a bye."
- The Inmates' magic number over the Fungoes to win the HWD is 6, and with 17 games to go, they could be anything from the #2 seed to out of the playoffs. Best bet is the Inmates with the #2 or #3 seed. The Inmates need to go 9-8 to finish ahead of the Sidewinders, and 12-5 to beat the Zaps and get the first round bye. The Inmates have to the head-to-head tie-breaker advantage with the Snakes, but not with the Zaps.
- The Fungoes could still win the HWD, but is more realistically fighting for a playoff spot.
- The Goofs's regular season is completed with 88 wins. The Goofs are probably headed toward a 5-6 seed, but could still mathematically be left out in the cold.
- The Wahoos have 20 games remaining and need to go 15-5 to catch the Goofs. The good news for the Hoos is that 10 of those 20 remaining games are head to head with the Fungoes, the other team he is chasing.
- The Tweeners have 12 games to play and could still challenge for a spot in the post season.
- The Drillers
need the Wahoos to go 10-0 vs the Fungoes and 0-10 vs the Mavs or theyare done.
- Nads... see Drillers. Not mathematically eliminated, but it would take some weird shit.
- Wahoos (20) - 10 each with the Mavs and the Fungoes
- Mavs (20) - 10 each with the Wahoos and the Inmates
- Inmates (17) - 10 with the Mavs and 7 with the Rhinos
- Rhinos (17) - 10 with the Tweeners and 7 with the Inmates
- Tweeners (12) - 10 with the Rhinos and 2 with the Bees
- Fungoes (10) - 10 with the Wahoos
- Bees (7) - 5 with the Nads and 2 with the Tweeners
- Nads (5) - 5 with the Bees