The Killer Bees join the group of eliminated teams, leaving 7 still alive.
It's complicated, but here's what each remaining team needs to happen (I think) to get the win...
- The FFTs win if the Dodgers win the World Series. They also win if the Dodgers just GET to the WS as long as the Cubs beat the Pirates or the Rangers beat the Blue Jays.
- The Warpigs win if the Cardinals just make it to the World Series.
- The Inmates win if the Pirates beat the Cubs, the Jays beat the Rangers, and the Dodgers beat the Mets as long as the Dodgers then lose to somebody other than the Cardinals in the NLCS.
- The Mavs win under the same circumstances as the Inmates (above) except they need the Rangers to beat the Blue Jays. The Mavs didn't pick the Rangers, but a Blue Jay loss allows the Mavs to be tied with the Inmates, and the Mavs hold the tie-breaker between the 2 of them.
- The Goofs can win if the Royals beat Hou/NYY and the Dodgers beat the Mets, as long as the Dodgers then lose to somebody other than the Cardinals.
- The Tweeners win if the Cubs beat the Pirates and the Dodgers beat the Mets, as long as the Dodgers then lose to somebody other than the Cardinals.
- The DVs need the Cubs to beat the Pirates, the Cardinals beat the Cubs, then the Cardinals lose to the Mets (not the Dodgers).