Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Games

The Wahoos destroyed the Fungoes today 5 games to 1. The Wahoo reports...

We were just looking for an opponent we could beat easily so we could get comfortably over .500 before we face the Rhinos. The Fungoes seemed like the perfect remedy. We didn't even have to play any of our regulars. In fact, the really sad thing is that we lost a game at all. I'll be up here at work all night replaying that one loss, which by the way was 2-1 and we left the bases loaded like three times. It was embarrassing, really.

But I figure I'll get some more in against the Warpigs, Mavs, Oilers, FFTs, and Sidewinders before I take on anybody very good. Then, when I get about 20 to 25 games above .500, I can play some of the better teams.

This seems like the best strategy. I mean, it's worked for the Buckeyes all these years, right?

That's right folks, he lumped the Snakes in there with the scum of the league... and then called out the Commish for playing a weak non-conference schedule. Our little Wahoo is getting ballsy.

4 comments:

The Chief said...

Did I say all that? Well. I mighta, but man, I don't remember saying ALL that. Hehe

Anonymous said...

We need to schedule the Fungoes for some good old home-cooking!

DVs

Anonymous said...

Bring it on DVs- I got your scrawny little cooking right here! I'm just playing all the bad teams very poorly, then putting the bee-otch slap on the great teams later in the year.

Anonymous said...

Listen Fungobreath, there won't be any Bee-otch slapping going on by you! You may find yourself with a super-DV-wedgie!!!! BEEEOOOTTCCHHH!

DVs