Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Team Pages

Four more team pages have been added on the website. Only the MFD hasn't been done. Click on your team icon on the homepage. I also added a few more pictures to some of the ones I did first.

The depth charts are not exact, of course. I've listed every player you have that plays at each position, but the order is just guesswork based on at bats and my best guesses. Feel free to email me any changes you want done.

It's gonna be a long season for the Rhinos trying to manipulate their at bat situation at catcher. The three Rhino catchers have a combined 509 at bats AFTER adding the 10%. There will be a lot of bunting and pinch hitting. Guaranteed he'll have more complete games by his starting pitchers than by his starting catchers.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures of the Tweeners are classic! The top one reminds me of the picture of Johnny Cash flipping off an overzealous photographer backstage. Here's hoping Al doesn't miss any more drafts. It is just not the same without him!
ssws

Anonymous said...

Agreed! But I thought he was just saying Tweeners #1 in 2009!


Fungoes

Anonymous said...

By the way, 100 baseball seasons ago...........the Cubs last won the Series! Rangers may still catch em!!!

Fungi

Patrick Shannon said...

I just added the Inmate team page. A couple of interesting pictures... One has a young-looking Nadman; and another has VERY young-looking Buckeye and Mavman, and in the background the Cletes playing the Bandits.

Anonymous said...

Did the Oilers have to DRIVE the Buckeyes to that draft????
ssws

Norm said...

I didn't realize how much I have come to resemble Jack Nicholson - especially when wearing the 3-D glasses.

Patrick Shannon said...

all 16 team pages are finished.