Monday, March 10, 2008

Lost Transcript

Chief: (driving) So, anyway, the other day my kid spit up on my shoulder and it was so funny and Erica said we should get the camera because...
Beeboy: (riding shotgun, interrupting) Shut the fuck up and make a beer stop.
Chief: But we just stopped for beer. We bought two cases.
Beeboy: That was 10 damn minutes ago and it's already gone!
Snakeman: (riding bitch) Hey! What the hell is that?!?
Chief: 4th gear
Snakeman: No, that's my dick.
Chief: So, anyway, at work the other night this guy told me that lefthanded pitchers have never outnumbered righthanded pitchers in Major League Baseball, like EVER, and I said...
Beeboy: Goddammit. I need beer.
Snakeman: Whoa! What is that? Reverse?!?
Chief: Yes. Nice, isn't it?
Snakeman: NO!
Chief: Well, I HAVE to shift gears.
Snakeman: This isn't even a fucking standard transmission!!!
Beeboy: Beer, goddammit!
Snakeman: Seriously, let go of that.
Chief: But the DVs never complained about it.
DVs: (in the child seat in back, muffled) Now, that's not totally true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good belly laugh, Pigman!

dd

Anonymous said...

More NASOMA speak: "Eat me, Pigman" translates to "Eat me, Pigman.