Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Post Draft Updates

The rosters on the main page are updated. Let me know if you find any mistakes.

The trades listed on the roster page (on a tab at the bottom) are as updated as can be. If you made trades at the Draft, let me know what they were. Especially if they involved picks in 2014.

The Draft results are posted now. I don't know how accurate they are, but they're there.

There's a new Gold Standard League out there. Thanks to Glenn and Terry for that. Be sure you use the latest one when you restore yours.

Join up on the tracker. As soon as everyone is in, we can start filling up our rosters.

My next project will be to get the W/L records updated. Please report all your series records to me ASAP. Some of you already have - thanks for that.

Minimum games for March is 20. I'm a few short. Goofs, let's play!

I'll try to write a Draft Review this week. All I know now is it will include "Tape a cheetah to her back."

Pigman

No comments: