Saturday, February 20, 2016

Depth Charts

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to cut some dead wood off their roster. I have now updated all the team icons on the homepage to link to your team's homepage, which includes updated depth charts of your current rosters. Let me know if there are any corrections to make.

Also, there are a couple of new things I will be adding soon. Back in December, the Buckeyes were interviewed by Ultimate Strat. Now Ultimate Strat has interviewed the Warpigs for their February newsletter, as well as a shorter feature on the Pigs and Fungoes making the trip to Strat-O-Matic's Opening Day. I will link all of that as soon as I figure out the best way to do it.

I recently sent you an lzp file of the updated league. I think I may have backed that league up before some recent cuts, but I know for sure that I accidentally dropped Jose Reyes onto the DVs instead of the Free Agent list. I'll keep updating with roster moves and send more lzp files out as needed.

Stay tuned for an announcement by the Commissioner regarding official cut down date.

2 comments:

Pigman said...

I think the interviews are all linked on the main page now. Let me know if the links don't work for you.

Fungoes said...

Fungoes add Tommy LaStella to the cut list.