Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sidewinders at VuvuZelas

Uvulas 3, Snakes 1

From the Zapper...

*

Well, you know by now there will be no game report from the Zapper. Everybody else in the league sends SOMETHING. Game scores... short or long game stories... but not the Zapper. Not a word. Nothing. Nada. Well, except for the asterisk. That's all that was in his e-mail. Again. Not even so much as game scores, because he's determined to be the bigger prick. But ask anybody who knows me, I CAN BE A MUCH BIGGER PRICK!

Seriously, this is the longest I have ever seen a guy stay on the rag. Hey commish, shouldn't there be demerits for not reporting results correctly? lol. I have no doubt that he sees this as his own personal FUCK YOU to the Pigs, but let's face it: If he won't take part in trying to make this a fun league, he's saying fuck you to all of us.

When a guy quits, don't we have to have a league vote to let him back in? We did it with the Pilots. We did it with the Nads. We SHOULD have had a vote on the Zaps. Now THAT would have been an interesting vote.

I'm sorry if my speaking up has made any of you uncomfortable. Oh, sure, it would be easier to just keep my mouth shut and let the little girl bleed. But hey, I'm just gonna have some fun at her expense until she comes to her senses and offers a sincere apology to all of us.

Or quits again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meh... never really bothered me.

dd
(since I can never remember my login for this blogity blog blog)