Monday, February 16, 2009

Comments Needed

Re the Demerit Rule: Is everyone okay with it as it is written in the earlier post? I received no comments one way or the other. I don't know if that means everything is cool or that no one looks at this blog or what. I would rather not spend too much time at the Draft bitching and moaning about stuff we could bitch and moan about on here.

I tried to water it down enough so it's not fatal to get nailed with demerits, while still keeping it effective as a means of keeping us on some kind of schedule.

And while I'm begging for feedback, I'll bring this up again... I can open Big Innings to other authors. If you think you'd like to be able to post on here (not just comment, but initiate a post), I'm pretty sure it's possible. Any thoughts on that?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buckeyes are good with the revised rule.

Anonymous said...

Are you limited to the one page for use as a message board?

I'd like your "Big Innings" remain the same format and have another page, with the looser posting rights, called "The Peanut Gallery" for us to tear up.

Don't really want Big Innings to get lost in the mess.

Demerit Rule looks fine.

The team with best record NOT to make the playoffs picking first in round one will have Driller support, AGAIN!

dd

Anonymous said...

starting another blog shouldn't be a problem. i'll work on it tonight. good idea.

Norm said...

What dd said.

The Chief said...

dang it. I hate agreeing with the majority.