Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Frustrated

My internet is down. I have had it with Time Warner and am in the process of changing over to AT&T. Unfortunately, I won't have access to the internet thru them for a couple of weeks. And to make matters worse, Yahoo mail is blocked at school (as is gmail and Big Innings - oddly, I can get to Yahoo fantasy sports with no problem).

I am updating from a friend's house tonight, and I'll continue to do this every couple of days until I am set at home.

Keep sending in your results. And remember, the end of August is coming up soon. You must be at 120 games by then. Most of us are already there.

I'll put up another poll later, too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has anyone heard from the Zaps? I have ten left to play with him and he has not returned my emails. Only have 15 left to complete the season so I want to get these knocked out...Pigman?

Bees

The Chief said...

BeeBoy,
I emailed you his particulars. He has a different email (pigman sent out awhile back). And if you don't get him, CALL him.

Anonymous said...

does phones still work in them hills?