Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ryan Braun

There is a Ryan Braun on the Rhino roster. I had assumed it was the Milwaukee third baseman who is having such a great year, but I couldn't understand why he was never added to the Yahoo tracker roster. I think I know why now: The Ryan Braun the Rhinos own is the Kansas City reliever (who sucks). I tell you what, I'll now assume it is the KC reliever on the Rhinos. If I'm wrong, I'm sure the Rhinos will contact me and let me know. If I don't hear from him, I'll know I was right.

Hehehe.

5 comments:

terry said...

I feel sure he will make it to the end of round 1 at the 10th pick.

terry said...

even better, I managed to actually sign in,
and figured out how to leave a post.

Diamondvision said...

I checked the Rhinos roster on the PC game, and there is no Ryan Braun Milwaukee reliever - and he shows 30 players, so it looks like the 2007 NL ROY is already taken.

Patrick Shannon said...

Leave it to the pushy little weenie to just not get it. There is a Ryan Braun who plays 3b for Milwaukee and a Ryan Braun who is a reliever for KC. The Rhinos own the rights to ONE of them, and he is on his inactive taxi. So, no, he wouldn't show up on the Rhino computer roster. And there isn't a "Ryan Braun Milwaukee reliever" anyway. Dweeb.

Unknown said...

Damn it! There goes the Bees #1 pick. I was already looking forward to seeing Braun in a Bees uniform...leave it up to the Rhinos to screw everything up!