Saturday, March 12, 2011

Reporting Results

Remember to report all of your results. I don't need (or want) any game files or box scores - unless you want me to post a significant box score, like from a no-hitter. If you send me game files, fine, but I don't need them.

But here's what I DO need...

1. Who you played
2. How many you won and lost
3. Who was the home team

I know you played a lot of games at the Draft, but please take the time to send me this information for each series you played.

Remember to CC the email to your opponent as a way of confirming the results.

If you want to send the scores and/or a short write-up for each game or series, that's excellent. I will probably just copy and paste what you send me onto Big Innings, but it makes it more fun and interesting, so please consider doing this.

No comments: