Saturday, May 29, 2010

DVs vs FFTs and DVs vs Zaps

From the Propeller Head...
Okay, the vacation took a turn for the worse as I got all the games I
had instructions for played. I do not have Zaps email here so please
pass along this note as appropriate. Since typing on the iPhone is
only slightly less painful than watching my team, I shall be brief.
DVs go 3-7 vs FFTs and 1-4 vs Zaps.
Only observations are that the 2-8 straight home run shot on Fatboy
Fielder's card is ridiculous. Please, he couldn't carry his dad's
bratwurst. And Maicer Izturus hitting a grand slam off of Halladay to
provide the winning runs in a critical game 9 is ludicrous as well.
Stats will be sent within 24 hours of my return to civilization. DVs
now 42-49 after a brief visit to the intoxicating .500 level.
Back to the beer.

No comments: