Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Draft Wrap Up

Results are still coming in. I'll list all outcomes when I have them all. It's important to report how you did vs each opponent. There was one instance of two teams reporting different results from their games. It could have been a typo or possibly just an old man's faulty memory, but it's good that we get it straightened out right away. And I know, FIFTEEN of us already know to do this, and the 16th manager will never read this and wouldn't get it anyway.

Here are the transactions that have been reported to me from the Draft. Let me know if you made a trade that doesn't appear here.

  1. The DVs traded Clayton Kershaw, a 1st round pick in 2010, a 1st round pick in 2011, and an inner thigh massage to the Fungoes for Roy Halladay.
  2. The Pastas traded Lastings Milledge to the FFTs for pick 145.
  3. The Warpigs traded Melky Cabrera and David Ross to the FFTs to complete an earlier deal.
  4. The FFTs traded David Ross and Daric Barton to the DVs for Fred Lewis.
  5. The Drillers traded Leo Nunez to the DVs for a 2010 8th.
  6. The Fungoes traded Jeff Francoeur to the Killer Bees for a 2010 7th.

Those trades all happened prior to rosters being set for the 2009 season.

This trade happened after rosters were set:

  1. The Warpigs traded Rafael Furcal to the Killer Bees as the player to be named later in an earlier deal.

2 comments:

Fungoes said...

It was actually a kidney, if and when I need it! Thanks Bryan

Anonymous said...

No, the kidney was in 2011, not before.
I may have part of my liver available in 2012 if you are interested.
I really feel sorry for the rat bas+ard that inherits my team some year!