Monday, February 26, 2007

SomWorld Strat Forum

I hate to give any mention to this website at all, but I'm doing so just I can point out what a prick Steve Barkan is. He's the liason for Strat-O-Matic, but if anyone questions SOM on anything, he jumps in to point what an idiot everyone is. And then Prick #2, Dan Patterson, threatens to kick out those "idiots" for having the audacity to question the greatest game ever invented.

I mean, I love SOM, but it isn't perfect - especially in the area of their computer game.

The forum is set up so that you cannot join if you use a "free" email address (Yahoo, Gmail, etc.), so I can only read the posts - not make any. Occasionally I find helpful stuff on there, but I am always amused at the haughty attitude of SOM. They refuse to acknowledge errors in their computer game and some of their other questionable practices (range factor decisions, clutch hitting numbers, etc.), and refuse to even discuss them.

1 comment:

Diamondvision said...

The fact that a site keeps the Warpigs from posting might not be such a bad thing. I may check out this novel concept knowing I'm away from the prying snout and caustic pen of the Man of Swine.